Army Cadet College (ACC) Coaching in Dehradun
Army Cadet College (ACC) Coaching in Dehradun. Enroll for Army Cadet College (ACC) Coaching in Dehradun.
Army Cadet College (ACC)
- The ACC Wing trains soldiers from the regular army for commission as Officers in the Indian Army. The ACC feeds into the Indian Military Academy Dehradun.
- A soldier needs to have 10+2 qualification; age limit is up to 26 years.
- Training: Four yrs (Three Years in ACC Wing and One Year at IMA)
- Degree Remark Graduate Degree From ACC Wing
- Age: 26 years
- Marital Status; Married or Unmarried
How to Apply?
ACC entry scheme is only for serving Indian Army soldiers and not available in public domain. One needs to contact the concerned department of his unit to apply for such entries.
The ACC Examination consists of hour tests
- Paper 1- General Mental ability test (GMAT)
- Paper 2- Current & General awareness test (CGAT)
- Paper 3- Interactive Communicative English (ICE)
- Paper 4- Academic Content Test (ACT)
HOW WE PREPARE A CANDIDATE FOR ACC EXAM
Stage 1 – Assessment
The candidate is tested on four aspects – Maths, English, Reasoning and General Sciences. This gives us detailed information about his present calibre so that all inputs to be given to him can be planned for. We also understand his personality, his strengths and shortcomings. This detailed assessment gives us true insights and the interaction helps the candidate to understand us much better.
Stage 2 – Training
The academic work covers all subjects taught by faculty who are not only competent but also extremely sharp in understanding every student’s requirements. Therefore the academic training focuses on every student. Those who need additional support in specific subjects are given that so that they can score better while doing so faster. All subjects have theoretical work to build foundation and are followed by question series to practice for the exam. This prepares a student in great detail.
Stage 3 – Personality Development
We at Defence Officers Academy focus at building a genuine personality. All round awareness, great communication skills, structured thoughts, writing skills and public speaking is the core that changes a person truthfully. After this the candidate will be confident and will stand out among many. This training takes place simultaneously with the academic work. The load is extensive but very fruitful for candidates.