1) What is the theme of the 2019 National Science Day (NSD)?
[A] Science for the People and the People for Science [B] Science for Nation Building
[C] Science and Technology for a Sustainable Future [D] Science and Technology for Specially- Abled Persons
2) Which of the following cricketers has officially received the knighthood at Buckingham Palace? [A] Andrew Strauss [B] Alastair Cook [C] Kevin Pietersen [D] Andrew Flintoff
3) Chagos Islands, sometimes seen in news, is the bone of contention between which of the following countries?
[A] UK & Mauritius [B] United States & Indonesia
[C] Japan & China [D] South Korea & North Korea
4) Who has become the first Indian cricketer to cross 8,000 runs in T20s?
[A] Rohit Sharma [B] Virat Kohli [C] Suresh Raina [D] MS Dhoni
5) Which state government has launched ‘Banglar Shiksha’ portal to provide real-time data on schools? [A] West Bengal [B] Karnataka [C] Tripura [D] Nagaland
6) Southern Coast Railway (SCoR), which is in news recently, will be headquartered at which of the following cities?
[A] Hyderabad [B] Visakhapatnam [C] Amravati [D] Kochi
7) The Centre for Disability Sports will come up in which of the following cities?
[A] Bikaner [B] Dehradun [C] Pune [D] Gwalior
8) The Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019 has recently conducted between India and which country?
[A] Myanmar [B] Bangladesh [C] Sri Lanka [D] China
9) Which Indian sprinter has won the 10 km race of Nepal’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Open Marathon and Run for Fun held in Kathmandu?
[A] Shashank Shekhar [B] Anand Shetty [C] Dharambir Singh [D] RD Murgan
10) Who has become the first-ever player to smash 500 sixes in international cricket?
[A] Virat Kohli [B] Jos Buttler [C] Chris Gayle [D] Eoin Morgan