Read information brochure carefully before filling online application form.
STEP-1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
Candidates are directed to visit the website sainikschooladmission.in (http://sainikschooladmission.in/index.html) and apply Online Application Form as per his eligibility. It is suggested that candidates keep all required information and recent scanned photograph, signature, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate and caste Certificate with him while applying online, so that the relevant document is promptly uploaded. The candidates are advised to fill the information carefully.
STEP-2: UPLOADING OF PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
It is mandatory for candidates to upload their recent coloured passport size photograph (not older than six months at the time of registration) and signature on the relevant panel to complete the registration process successfully. Printing of Application form is not possible without uploading the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be less than 1MB each in size. If the relevant documents are not uploaded in the assigned field, the application is liable to be rejected.
After successful registration the candidates have to choose the payment option. Candidate can submit the admission fee online through the Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking by using Online option. After the payment procedure, the candidate will be able to view a pop-up message confirming that the application fee is paid.
STEP-4: DOCUMENTS UPLOAD
- Birth Certificate – Please upload certificate issued by Municipal Committee/Board/Corporation or extract of date of birth entered in the service documents.
- Domicile Certificate – Please upload document issued by State Government Caste.
- Certificate – Please upload document issued by State Government.
STEP-5: “EDIT APPLICATION FORM” FEATURE (TILL PAYMENT STAGE ONLY)
- A candidate may verify the correctness of the information provided by him by pre-viewing the online application form before payment. If required, a candidate may edit his application form until the ‘Fee Payment’ stage. There is no window of 72 hours anymore for editing the form. Once the fee is paid, candidate will NOT be able to make any change in the application form (including change of category).
- The documents (including original) and candidature will be verified at various stages of the exam process against the details provided by the candidate during the online registration/ application. The candidature is liable to be rejected if he fails to produce the required documents or if the candidate is not able to furnish the required documents which should corroborate with the details given in the online application form. Any application for effecting change in the data provided by the candidate will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- If the candidate has paid the fee and has filled the form incorrectly/ provided incorrect information, he is required to fill a fresh form online with the correct details.
STEP-6: PRINTING OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM
The candidate may print his application by clicking on Print Form button in his profile. The candidate is advised to keep a photocopy of the Application Form for use as reference for future correspondence.
STEP-7: PRINTING OF ADMIT CARD
Admit card for Entrance Examination will be available in the cadndidate’s Login on the date(s) given in the schedule/ scroll message under announcements in the homepage of the website sainikschooladmission.in. Additionally an SMS is also forwarded to the candidate’s registered mobile number informing the candidate that he may download the admit card. Candidates may view/ download their Admit Card by entering their Application Form number and Password (sent through SMS at the time of Registration). In the Admit card the actual date, time and venue of the Entrance Examination will be mentioned.
STEP-8: ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULT
The result will be subsequently displayed on sainikschooladmission.in. (http://sainikschooladmission.in/index.html)
- Any query/ difficulty in filling the Online Application Form, Payment status etc. may be resolved with the Helpdesk (Telephone No’s: 8510055577, 8510044411).
- Candidates are advised to maintain secrecy regarding their application number and password sent at the time of Registration. This information is not to be disclosed to anyone, to prevent others from changing the profile or data filled by the candidate.
- The onus, of filling the online application correctly and later producing the original documents as per the information provided in the application form, is solely on the candidate. If the candidate is not able to furnish the required documents or if the information in the documents do not corroborate with the details given in the online application form, the candidature is liable to be cancelled without giving any reason thereof.
- For the AISSEE-2019 entrance exam, candidates are allowed to bring only the Admit Card, Photo Identity Proof (E.g. Aadhaar Card) and BLUE/ BLACK ball point pen. Any other document such as books, notes etc. or calculator, mobile phone and other electronic devices or helping material etc. will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- In case of any discrepancy found in Application, Testimonial at any stage, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled without giving any intimation.
- Please allow popups in your browser before filling the form.